Friday, September 19, 2008

In response to a post concerning a Californian and his plans to conduct a group fast..

Imagine the feeling of completeness, of perfect insight, of Power, of just plain old Righteous Upright Warrior of God!!!
And to think that God (we are talking THE ALMIGHTY, CREATOR OF ALL) are we not??
To think that GOD in HIS PERFECTION and PERFECT WORKS had apparently overlooked, or possibly neglected, or hey got just sidetracked as all hell... (pun I guess)..and just needs to have HIS WARRIORS remind HIM to do HIS WORK in the way that they see it needs doing...
Smart huh?? HE REMEMBERED to PERFECTLY create some dirtbags in various places to KEEP HIM in LINE...
Yet another reason I quit the Christian Ministry... I couldn't keep telling myself that GOD "NEEDED" my help... with ANYTHING!!!
Seriously... how conceited, how self importantly puffed up and narcissistic..
What arrogance.....
I admit that I was and am a creature born in "Sin".. (wait, what?? of HIS PERFECT WORK??
And as such, My ONLY HOPE in the here and now and the After, is my acceptance of same and a heartfelt plea to HIM to redeem me, and then I have to accept that redemption, and thus be washed clean of my sins and be born anew...
That is the point at which I get to tell HIM where HE screwed up...right???
I get to , 'cause I no longer have sin and thus am PERFECT...
So I can talk to HIM as tho to an Equal... and I can throw a tantrum if I don't like HIS PERFECT WORKS and stop eating, or hold my breath, or possibly stomp my feet loudly...
Maybe I can organize a large group to Also do the Same Behavior.
And this behavior is the thing that GOD ALMIGHTY just can't abide and so HE WILL ACT..
HE WILL ACT IN THE FASHION THAT I SO DEEM PROPER FOR HIM TO ACT..

RIGHT???? THATS RIGHT, Right???

Yeah if I was capable of that level of egotism...I guess that it would be right...

But I guess I'm not religious anymore either...

No comments: