Friday, October 10, 2008

I Cannot Believe The Republicans Are Guilty Of Anything But Goodness And Patriotism

Essaress ; Prior of the F.C.F.J., said...

No, No, No....you guys simply don't understand,...I heard it today on some cable channel that (sadly) I was not paying enough attention to to mark in memory, I heard that this ALL, every bit of the financial problems we are experiencing are DIRECTLY due to the fault and poor leadership of (DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!>>>)
William Jefferson Clinton!!!!
Thats right, you smarmy lib'ruls... it was you and your kind that caused this and Don't Forget IT!!!!
And just to test the information out('cause I fucking couldn't believe I heard it right) I went to a family gathering this very evening (yeah..all GOP faithful) and posited the same snippet of info..only to hear loud and sound agreement that I WAS RIGHT...It Was That Bastard Clinton's fault!!!

Ahhhhh,... my family...such a bunch of inbred jerks. It seems.
Well, I guess I'll be missing the fun at Mom's house for another decade or so....

8:42 PM PDT

No comments: