Sunday, November 2, 2008

What is it About John Mccain that is Hurting his Campaign??

Due respects to Moderate Voice... I consider myself a moderate...BUT, John lost my support when he began actively making the case that he should be ...whatever....congressman, senator, president....what the hell ever...simply because he was a prisoner of war...
I think it is beginning to wear on everybody you can think of.
I just erased an entire paragraph about his "real" reasons, etc. ....
I'm just saying that it is a two way street, if you want to claim a single point in your life as the premier reason you are better suited than, "That One" to do a job...well, make the claim and go on...don't just beat everybody about their head and arms and shoulder areas with the claim..
Don't torture everybody with the information....
I mean you cannot say you respect and simultaneously be disrespectful and condone that behavior on the part of those acting as your proxies...
And then claim you are better "Because You Are a Hero"...
I am a hero also, and I would never consider that as a defining and completely primary aspect of myself, I would never tell someone that I was better than they were because at one point in my life, I saved the lives of a large number of people, several of them due to my personal actions using my own two hands... These are people that absolutely would not be alive today without my intervention...does that make me BETTER???
HELL NO!!!!
I am humbled that for whatever reason, I simply happened to be there at the exact same time those folks got the smack put on them by the Pacific Ocean...
I cannot say and don't feel that that moment in my life makes me a better person than anyone else..
And John is saying that..
Now please go vote for me...ok??? :) heheheheeh

4:53 PM PDT

No comments: