Monday, December 22, 2008

"I Don't Think People Can Know How Deeply He Feels"

That's what I heard a JERK on MSNBC say tonight about Dick (head) Cheney...
He was referring to the amount of relative pain that the VP might or might not feel toward the resulting deaths of servicemen and women that his and Lil'George's actions have purchased for the American People.
Don't know???? Son of Bitch feels NOTHING......Thats how deeply he feels...not at ALL!!!!
Does he consider that his actions could have been even a bit more thoroughly considered???
HELL NO!!!
Does he think we have the right to dispute him??? Well,.. We can go "F&*k Ourselves"..
This motherf*$#er should be in prison... Him and George both... I know that it will NEVER happen, but that is where they should both be put in order for our Country to begin to earn back our trust worldwide... Why is it that we think nothing of telling other country's how they should act and treat their leaders,...but that same measuring stick cannot be applied to our own selves????
Have we actually earned the bad reputation we have worldwide?? Do we deserve it???
I don't know anymore...the last EIGHT YEARS OF CONTINUAL LYING have left me partially blind and deaf to the rest of the world....
I am convinced that this entire administration should be deeply and completely investigated, criminal charges brought to bear, court hearing held , and justice squarely handed out....
The last eight years have left me and just about everyone I know feeling lost and sickened..feeling that it really did not matter what was moral...what was publicly demanded, what the World Wants...no matter...what we would see would be what the Ultra Rich wanted, what the Mega Corporations Wanted...and what the Republican Party Wanted....
I want to be a part of a country and people that make me proud... not feel ashamed.
Not feel dirty.
Not feel like I am part of a conspiracy that savaged a large part of the planet..
I want to feel like an American again...

No comments: