Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Was Bernie The Only Thief In The Game???(posted on Skippy)

Without knowing anymore than has been reported..(and I'm sure that there is a truckload that has not) I have to say I tend to agree with the first post here...these folks all no doubt felt that they were getting a better deal than anybody else, that this was a "special" deal reserved for "deserving" people and ...yeah that is what they found, that they deserved exactly what they got...
The eight hundred pound gorilla that I don't hear anybody acknowledging in any way is,.. Just how many more of these assholes are out there??? How many banks are covering their "losses" by getting free money from the FED..
I DO KNOW that there is a guy right here in my area that just got indicted for the exact same thing but on a much smaller scale...and he operated for years in the open with the full blessing and backing of a major local bank. The bankers would actually steer investors to this guy...at one time before he got "too prominent" he was a board member.
And the whole time , in reality he was nothing but a damn thief.
But like my spouse and myself were discussing...if that had been one of us, we would have gone straight to jail years ago... I think there are a lot of "investment professionals" out there that are needing some serious spankings...
I'm just as sure that that will not happen...but we can pay , oh yes we can pay and we will....

11:21 AM PST

No comments: