Saturday, March 14, 2009

AIG STILL PAYING OUT HUGE BONUSES WITH OUR MONEY !!!

It was widely reported today that AIG was going ahead with a bonus arrangement to pay out nearly ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS to Fifty Executives..
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE ????

Oh no you guys...it ain't like that at all....
You're being way too harsh on poor old AIG...
They really had "no Choice"....
See, it is as simpla as this..

They company has many executives under contract...These salaried Managers are working very, very hard and are very talented individuals.
IF AIG had reneged on the contractual agreement to pay these worthies their bounty then they might have left the company and possibly even sued for breach of contract..
And besides, you always want to retain the "Best and Brightest" on your staff and reward them accordingly....it's just good business...
Plus, these were bonuses that were promised well before AIG began having trouble : even months before..
SEE?? NO CHOICE.

I know, I know...you want to remind me that AIG has taken almost 200 billion tax-payer dollars without so much as a ,"Thanks"...
You probably even want to remind me about trips to Scotland to play golf at the most prestigious golf course in the world... Sorta like going to Mecca for Muslims.. AFTER we Bailed them out..
You forget that it Promised Beforehand!!
You might even foolishly point out to me that it was this self same group of ass-clowns that Wrecked the FUCKING COMPANY IN THE FIRST PLACE !!!
And well....you would be right...

So, somebody remind me......WHY WE ARE STILL PAYING THESE FUCKERS !!!!

Because I don't know...

I lost my last job for the crime of disclosing to my boss exactly where the theft in the company was taking place. AND providing proof of same...
Maybe I should have become a thief also... THAT seems to be where the real reward is....
Huh???

No comments: