Sunday, March 8, 2009

Some "Fundamentally Sound" Economy Fella's,.. THANKS !!

It is depressing being unemployed.....
It is especially depressing when one sees the elected Representatives of one's Country stand in groups and individually and say with all seriousness,...""Our Economy is FUNDAMENTALLY SOUND !!"...and ,
.." All The Nay-bobs and nay-sayers out there are attempting to trash the image of a President and Congress that have repeatedly SAVED this economy from the ruin of the Clinton Years !!"...

I mean I WAS employed for a good deal of the last eight years. Truthfully I was....as a janitor, a maintenance man, a carpet cleaner and finally for Wal Mart.
So being out of a job for all of the last year (except for three months) is NOT as bad as some folks have it...
I understand.... I don't have it as bad as some do...
And with that understanding comes the depression of seeing My Elected Officials stand before the press and say such ridiculous, almost pathological fabrications about the Economy ....
I MEAN COME ON !!!!
Seriously you JERKS !!!
Have Any Of You had to Decide Between a House Payment, or a Car Payment (both of which are past-due) so you can EAT ????
Forget about having Lights or hmmm....HEAT !!!

Fundamentally Sound....

Pathetic LIARS !!!
SCUMBAG THIEVES !!!!

MY TAX DOLLARS LINE YOUR POCKETS AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO LIE TO ME ??????

Really......
And THEN you want to tell me that it in fact the Horrifying Condition of MY ECONOMY has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ????
And that you need me to Understand that it is really the FAULT OF OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS ????

Seriously Guys...I am UNEMPLOYED !!!!!!

NOT BRAIN DEAD..... NOT YET....

You assholes, how Dare You Hurt My Country like this and Try To Shift the BLAME....

How Dare You......

No comments: