Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How Do They Explain Their Own Survey Numbers ???

IT MUST TAKE A MATH MAJOR TO MAKE SENSE OF IT....... !!!
I started in Computer Programming (RPG - RPG II, Cobol, some IBM stuff I cannot remember what it's designation was ) and switched to Psychology and Photography...

I know it is difficult to figure "WHY" or more precisely "what is the benefit being sought" by distorting or simply ignoring facts that one has acquired whilst simultaneously saying, "See ?? I told you it wasn't like that..." When anyone can look at your own facts and obtain a completely different picture...
BUT...that is what the Right and the GOP and those that silently support them do almost all the time...
IF a Datum is inconvenient ,...well then, it must be erroneous and therefore not to be acknowledged.
AND it works if you also go on the attack against your perceived opponent and have many supporters that also attack with the same or near same points... They have been masters at this in the near past...I dunno WTF has happened to them recently...I mean they went from sleek and deadly shark-like efficient hunters and killers...to Clown Shoes with polka-dots and flowers with almost no transition...
Which leads me to conclude that they were fairly clowny beforehand ...I just hadn't noticed...
Notice how they are maneuvering to include Clinton's last two years in the "Recession"...the recession that until my President took office they would not even say existed???
Am I having another alzheimers holiday or was the last two years of Clinton's presidency kinda ...ummm...embattled by those same folks that are blaming Clinton???
Didn't that jerk from my state (the bug killer) Tommy Delay (criminal extraordinary), have some sort of a heyday with Congress and the simple blocking of legislation that likely would have been good for the economy???
Maybe I get the time line confused again...it is hard to keep track when they Right Keeps Changing Reality just when I get used to pigs flying...

No comments: